The Happy Company Rule Book
My six-year-old looks at me today and says, “Mom, I know why the Christmas decorations are still up. It’s because you work too much.”
It is true that I am ever-proud and honored to be part of the EverEffect team. This career I fell into has become one that stretches me and pushes me further than I ever imagined. It is exciting to learn new things every single day.
EverEffect’s 10-Year Anniversary
It’s not an easy task, owning your own business. As EverEffect moves into its tenth year (the celebration is in July!), I’ve witnessed our three partners grow the business with grace, courtesy, support and vision. I’m thankful they saw something in me eight years ago, grateful they’ve stuck with me and blessed to learn from my EverEffect teammates – all experts in their fields.
I want to talk about that support I experience, and the many forms in which it comes:
- EverEffect keeps their promises. Promises of training, promises of promotion, promises of recognition, promises that are important to employees. They are loyal.
- EverEffect is generous. Competitive salaries, generous paid vacation, flexible hours. They give to those around them, whether monetarily or through the gift of time.
- EverEffect answers questions. Even when they’re hard questions. I’ve never asked something of them and not gotten an honest answer.
- EverEffect believes in teamwork. When I’m too busy, they offload my stress (bosses often taking it upon themselves to assist in the day-to-day grind). They believe in creating an environment where every opinion is welcome, ideas are supported, good ideas are praised. It’s always encouraging.
- EverEffect believes employees should enjoy life outside the office. Our shared company calendar is filled with in-person client meetings, conference calls, video/photo shoots and deadlines. It is also filled with doctor appointments, ballet recitals, weekend excursions and holiday dinners. How often does your boss tell you to “get outta your office and go enjoy your weekend”?
So yes, I work too much. Can you blame me?
You’d work this much, too – if the company you work for invests in your well-being, wants you to succeed, understands your priority is raising your children and values your loyalty. How do they do it? They give you theirs first.
If you’re a potential client reading this, take it from a long-time employee: EverEffect will be as loyal to you as they are to me. All of us will work hard for you, because our company believes in us, and because we believe in each other.
It’s not just about the numbers. It’s about the time well spent developing personal relationships, getting to know your business and making your digital marketing reflect your specialness. We work for you because they work for us. We fight for you because they fight for us.
We grow your business because they grow us.
So yeah, my Christmas tree is still up, but every time I look at it right now, I’m reminded of how blessed I am to have a job that I love, where my daughters can see me invested, growing and successful.
–Kacey Reynolds is Social Media Manager at EverEffect.
GET TO KNOW EVEREFFECT
As a Premier Google Partner, EverEffect has exclusive access to Google expertise – a distinction given to only a select number of Google Partners worldwide. Now, we can help our clients and potential customers learn the latest industry trends and how to best leverage them through exclusive webinars with our Google experts. It’s just one of great benefits that come from the experience, dedication and results-driven success our clients receive. If you’re curious about what we’re thinking, give our posts a read. Or give us a call at 888-506-2183 for a face-to-face.