...increase your brand awareness, traffic, leads, sales, and subscribers while you attract more followers on social media sites.
With social media optimization, you can increase your brand awareness, traffic, leads, sales, and subscribers while you attract more followers on social media sites. This can also affect your search engine rankings as you increase your backlinks and content mentions. By aligning your advertising campaigns with current trends and topics in social media, your business can broaden its brand appeal to a new audience and build upon this new market.
What is a social media strategy campaign?
Social media campaigns involve determination of your business objectives and discovering who you are trying to reach. They also include:
- developing campaign messaging in alignment with business objectives
- scheduling social media postings in concurrence with events, holidays and current trends
- conversing with followers to encourage engagement
- tracking both campaign-specific and overall social engagement.
Throughout the campaign, we will be tracking traffic referred from social media to your site as well as the activity on the social media sites themselves.
What do we do?
Social media campaigns are more than just posting a profile on Facebook or Twitter. They involve creating a customized strategy that looks at
- what your competitors are doing, and
- how your business can stand out.
Part of a successful social media campaign also involves increasing engagement and participation within your social networking business community.
Where do we post?
By using more than one social media network, your business can benefit from increased awareness and appear higher in search results.
- Facebook – Chat with your customers and encourage them to share their testimonials and pass them on to their friends!
- Twitter – Keep your customers up-to-date with your deals, new blog posts, and news.
- LinkedIn – Communicate with other businesses and highlight your professional associations.
- Google+ – Keep your followers in the loop and spread your brand awareness.
- Pinterest – Depending on your business, you may want to try this trendy new site that allows visitors to clip your photos/images and pin them to virtual bulletin boards.
Social media also gives your customers a forum to provide helpful information for business improvement and needs assessment. By optimizing your social media strategy, you can stay up-to-date with current trends, keep in touch with your customers, and attract new interest in your business.