- Personally Identifying Information
- EverEffect does not collect personally identifying information (such as a user's name, address, telephone number or email address) about users of our Web site, except when specifically and knowingly provided by such users. For example, users of our Web site are able to send e-mail to EverEffect, and their messages will contain a user's screen name and e-mail address, as well as any additional information the user may include in the message. Although EverEffect provides users with an opportunity to send e-mail through our Web site, EverEffect does not intend to solicit personally identifying information through such means. Instead, by providing an e-mail option, we intend to provide a means by which users may send comments and communications to us. These messages are forwarded to the appropriate persons at EverEffect to respond, at their discretion, to the questions or comments. In addition, when a user sends an e-mail message to EverEffect and such user indicates an interest in advertising services or we believe such user may have an interest in advertising services, contact information provided by such a user may also be used for purposes of communicating with such user.
- Use of Information
- EverEffect does not share personally identifiable information with third parties.
- EverEffect may use personally identifiable information from user emails sent to us to contact users in the limited circumstances noted above.
EverEffect is committed to taking reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information provided to EverEffect.
Children and Privacy
EverEffect has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children (i.e., individuals under the age of 13). If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, EverEffect asks that a parent or guardian of the child contact EverEffect at email@example.com if they would like the information submitted by a child deleted from our database. EverEffect will use reasonable efforts to delete such information from its database.
Privacy Precaution Warning
Please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services. Please note that we reserve the right to access and/or disclose the user information discussed herein (including personal information) as required by courts and/or administrative agencies and to the extent required to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of law or our web site rules or policies.
To have us correct any personally identifiable information in our possession that you believe may be incorrect, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address provided below.
Concerns and Comments
- EverEffect 16244 Chancellors Ridge Way Noblesville, IN 46062 p-317.750.8881 f-317-896-6985